Objectives and Summary
The objective of this role is to increase the company's market share in the field of Radio Monitoring, Radio-Location, and Secure communications in UAE.
The person will manage the key accounts by enhancing sales of the company products, systems, spare parts and services in the UAE. He will be reporting directly to the director of Sales and Operations.
Duties and responsibilities
Contribution to business missions and objectives:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) including regular visits and portfolio presentations
- Marketing intelligence (upcoming projects, competition situation, customer preferences, etc.)
- Division order in the UAE
- Representing the company in the country
- Consultation of customers and collection of customers requirements
- New product /system introduction in the country
- Marketing portfolio in the country including representation of the company at the exhibitions, conferences, workshops ,etc.
- Generation business development plan for the country
- Calculation and presentation of quotations based on the customer requirements
- Negotiation of contacts
Contribution to Efficiency and capability development:
- Reduction of travel efforts for the region technical sales team by prequalifying enquiries and structuring customer requirements
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor /Masters degree in communications engineering or broad experience in an operational leadership role in electronic warfare or similar areas, a MBA or similar qualification is helpful
- Sales Experience with public (governmental /Military) customers is extremely desire
- Experience in skills development and transfer (training will be provided)
- Previous experience in developed market like USA, Europe, Australia is highly desired