CA, CPA, ACA, ACMA, CFA, MBA or equivalent finance/business relevant qualification
Skills & Experience:
A minimum of five years transactional M&A experience;
Excellent report writing skills.
South African citizens only.
· Conduct due diligence on targeted merger & acquisition companies.
· Conduct independent assessment of the risk and opportunities of the proposed transaction and quality of the underlying business.
· Determining whether proposed investments value is creating.
· Building/reviewing financial models.
· Focus on the key matters and the quality of the business, such as those likely to affect the price, cause post-acquisition difficulties and/or require deal renegotiation.
· Present findings and recommendations to Exco and Boar.
· Advise the project sponsor of the internal and external procedures and requirements that need to be met and to make sure that all appropriate advisers have been consulted for their views (Legal, Tax, Company Secretarial, Investor Relations, Technical, Risk Management, Treasury, Accounts).
· Provide advice to Investment Committee on whether Investment Evaluation Guidelines have been satisfied.
· Provide transactional and evaluation support on acquisitions and disposals.
· Provide Group long-term financial planning.
· Provide financial analysis to support Group capital structure decision making.
· JSE advisory services in terms of corporate actions. This involves making use of the JSE.