We are currently looking for a person who has a perspective on education, has a passion to positively influence the teaching-learning processes at the school level and is willing to take a team of equally motivated and passionate individuals along in the process. The role is intellectually highly engaging and involves the following tasks:
- Building simple but discerning assessments that check whether a child has really understood!
- Commenting and Finalising questions made by peers to enhance the quality of questions
- Making standardized test papers for different projects
- Analyzing large scale student response data to figure out how children think and learn
- Designing and conducting trainings and workshops on Assessment processes, Question making, Understanding results and reports, etc.
Expected Profile of Candidate:
- Passionate about Education and has the ability and the willingness to do research into the subjects and how students learn
- 3 to 5 years or more experience in teaching/assessment/research in Education
- Should be comfortable with computers, technology and data
- Willing to work from Ahmedabad
About the client company:
A well reputed client of Antal International-Ahmedabad in Education Management has over 15 years of expertise in education, with a deep understanding of child psychology and efficient methods of teaching, based on detailed research and a formidable database of student learning through different interactive educational tools & methods.