For our client, a medium- to large sized leading global distributor of chemicals to different industries, we are currently recruiting a
Account Manager Europe
Headquartered in the Netherlands, this company distributes raw materials to the paints, coatings and adhesives industries. They hold distribution contracts from a variety of producers and have their own storage and logistics facilities.
What signifies the company: An entrepreneurial attitude, no-nonsense approach, a can-do mentality, seizing opportunities without losing sight of longer-term objectives.
- Acquiring new business
- Managing existing customers in the coating and resins production sector
- Regular visits to customers and prospects
- Optimizing product portfolio
- Co-determining the strategy for North-Western Europe
- Liaising with principals/suppliers to optimize commercial performance
- Contributing to team performance by taking strategic responsibility for part of the product range
- A Bachelor's degree (Business related preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in raw materials sales
- Enterpreneurial attitude
- Result oriented
- A good eye for opportunity
- Good understanding of how supply chain affects the customer's production process
- Good command of the English and German language (Dutch is an advantage)
- A competitive base salary
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Company car, laptop, phone
- The opportunity to work in a large international team (based in Amsterdam)
- Extensive product trainings
Interested? Apply on this page.
For more information contact:
Myron Hess +31 (0) 20 751 6100 or use the email link on this page.