International privately held commercial real estate development and investment company with a portfolio of € >1 bln in Europe, Asia, South America, North Africa.
As a controller you are responsible for providing accurate, timely and reliable data to support the management for their decision making process.
- Manage the local office in Amsterdam and the Assistant
- Prepare annual financial statements under IFRS/Dutch GAAP according to schedule
- Prepare external audit file and liaise with the auditors
- Prepare and file the Dutch Central Bank reports
- Prepare/support budget
- Support tax advisor on VAT and CIT filings
- Ensure the corporate & tax compliance in the Netherlands
- Review the accounting information in SAP system
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting procedures
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Completed education in business economics / business administration at university level;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar function (preferably at international companies)
- Preferable experience in real estate
- Good communicative and advice skills at different levels, as well as excellent command of the English language;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel, Access and (SAP) systems;
- Competencies: excellent analytical capacities, result-oriented, strong planning and organizing skills, accurate, commercial affinity, proactive and ambitious.
- Client Management skills: focus on services rendered and management client relation.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- International Head office
- Senior and Junior Management