· Lead SI on the project
· Responsible for technical delivery of the project throughout its lifetime, end-to-end, in coordination with COMPANY teams and with external vendors.
· Provides technical planning and reporting support for the project.
· Coordinates and delivers test environment support for features under test
· Coordinates investigation and resolution of issues and defects within COMPANY and with external vendors
· Where necessary, engages in hands-on support for project activities.
· Assist the project manager in identifying and tracking Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies.
· To work closely with architecture, development, support and operational teams to ensure changes are understood, designed, developed, tested and implemented in a timely and controlled manner.
· To ensure that all changes to Company systems are validated before they are transitioned to the live environment. Where relevant to work with Company's test service to agree scope, cost and timescale for testing of individual changes.
· To work with test and development teams to ensure that individual defects are identified, prioritised and driven to conclusion
· To ensure that the proposed solution is supportable, working with service transition to ensure support agreements are in-place
· To attend project review boards supporting project manager ensuring that feedback is understand and enacted upon.
· To ensure that Project technical Go /No-Go calls are held as part of the governance process.
· Composes and manages the budget required to design, build and test the IT changes
· Responsible for ensuring project technical deliverables arrive within agreed scope, quality, timelines and cost using project management tools and methodologies
· Responsible for honest, accurate and timely project reporting.
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
· Proven technical delivery experience within the TV domain, specifically set top box, and/or hardware/software delivery.
· Experience in similar delivery framework to COMPANY’s, from engagement to deploymen
· Vendor management (for technical workstreams)
· Demonstrable System Integration / Technical Project Management experience across a number of IT projects with a focus of managing disparate teams in a matrix environment.
· Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly across the organisation
· Ability to think laterally to resolve project issues
· Experience of coordinating the delivery of a 3rd party (external suppliers)
· Experience of implementing and managing change in a software development / IT environment
· Strong planning and presentation skills
· The ideal candidate would have experience working in the telco industry, preferably in BSS.
· This position requires fluent English language skills.
· Understands and demonstrates the Company values
· Honesty, does not attempt to communicate only good news
· Ability to establish, build and maintain influential relationships across stakeholders at all levels.
· Strong ability to inspire, motivate and enthuse your team, customers and third parties to deliver project technical deliverables