VAS Account Manager
- New business development
- Business to business sales process - pre sales and post sales activities
- Managing accounts
- Presentation of new products, advising clients accordingly to their business goals and needs
- Add customer value by acting as business consultant to customers’ key management; developing a thorough understanding of customer’s business, mission, strategy, operational issues; advising customers on best product mixes to accomplish their objectives; recommending customer discounts, custom solutions, and/or special considerations. Document value offered and delivered to the customer in clear, customer accepted financial terms.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner; participating in team sales calls, proposal development, pricing presentations, consultative selling techniques, and order closing strategies;
- Focus on customer retention and improving customer satisfaction through excellence
- Manage the sales order process from order acceptance to delivery in a timely and professional manner; coordinates with marketing pricing. Manages customer contracts by verifying supplied products and contractual service levels. Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- University degree or equivent in Sales and Marketing or Business administration
- Previous Telecom VAS sales / account management experience of at least 5 years
- Comfortable interraction with Angolan Telecom executives
- Fluency in both English and Portuguese
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend