The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful planning, implementation and execution of clinical activities. The CPM will be functionally responsible for all team members throughout the duration of each clinical trial. She/he will assure clear communication, process documentation, and compliance with Good Clinical Practices and procedures set forth by the client. Supports the department director in development of functional training, definition of standards and execution of department goals including process improvement.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of clinical research process from Phase I through regulatory submission
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) to express complex ideas, German languages skills are a bonus.
- Experience managing International project desireable
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff to coordinate and execute study activities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within various clinical trials
- Ability to reason independently for the purpose of assessing and recommending specific solutions in clinical settings
- Ability to set baseline targets, track trends and implement mitigation plans
- Understanding of basic data processing functions, including electronic data capture
- Working knowledge of current ICH GCP guidelines