* Audit and recommend improvements to the company's operations and processes.
* Help to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all areas audited.
* Provide field leadership (auditor in-charge), including the training and development of junior team members.
* Assist Management in development, implementation, and administration of office policy, including those that govern work practices, standards, work papers, etc.
* Serve on departmental teams and committees as directed.
* Assist Management in the compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
* Participate in special projects and fraud investigations as needed.
* Provide internal management consulting services as needed.
* Demonstrate abilities to the company leaders through visibility of audits executed.
* Obtain a broad education on the company's businesses, operations and processes.
* Pass through position in Internal Audit to expand future career opportunities within the company.
* Undergraduate degree-Accounting/Finance/Business/Industrial Engineering/IT
* Excellent analytical, communications, writing and interpersonal skills
* Team player
* Ability to function well with varying levels of client personnel, and to build productive relationships with key client managers.
* Personal flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing schedule and priority set.
* Ability to work on multiple audit and/or administrative projects simultaneously.
* Six to eight years total experience in financial/accounting/business/ consulting/ information technology disciplines, including at least 3 years in internal/external audit.
* Ability to travel by airplane and car an average of 50%, typically Monday through Friday, but international assignments may require weekends out of town.
* Good PC/consulting skills required.
* Ability to drive and maintaining a valid Driver's license.
* Commitment to Internal Audit for 24-30 months prior to applying for other internal positions.
* At least one Professional Certification(s) (CA, CPA, CMA, CIA, CISA, etc.)
* Process improvement oriented.
* Experience with a global manufacturing organization is highly desirable.
* At least 5 years total auditing experience, with at least three of those in an internal manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
* Public Accounting experience preferred
* An MBA would be a plus.
* Ability to relocate from the Netherlands in the future to pursue other career opportunities within the company.
|Accounting, Tax & Treasury