We are looking for an individual to fill the position of IT-Infrastructure Manager, for a leading manufacturer of Automotive components based in Bangalore. Ideally, the person should have an overall experience of 7-10 years. The person should have a good amount of experience in project management, and should be well versed in the Operations and Maintenance of IT infrastructure and Security. Prior experience of working in the automotive industry is preferable.
Some of the key roles and responsibilites of this position are :
- IT network management and maintenance.
- Key IT Applications support.
- IT budget and local project funding co-ordination.
- Ensuring Information Security Policy (ITPM) and Internal Control compliance.
- Long-term business planning, including provision of funding and resources.
- Site responsibility for IT Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Planning, and Audit compliance to the Computer Systems Manual (CSM).
- Responsible for Site IT Infrastructure management.
- Responsible for Reviewing and encouraging team to close tickets as per SLA.
- Execution of site Infrastructure and Network projects as per the plan and IT roadmap.
- Vendor coordination, Preparation of purchase request and Agreement, Followup with Purchase and Vendor, Vendor payment.
- Responsible for maintaining Site IT records up-to-date and provide data whenever required.
- Responsible for maintaining Site IT Assets up-to-date to ensure business continuity.
- Preparation and Submission of IT reports to IT Manager in timely manner.
- Timely Site AMC, License and service agreement renewals.
- Providing IT trainings to site employees as per training plan.
- Any other tasks assigned Local Country IT.
The requisite skillset is :
- CCNA, Microsoft and LinuxCertification.
- 4 - 5 year experience in IT Infrastructure management.
- 3-4 years of experience in Networking and troubleshooting
- 2-3 years of experience of managing helpdesk tools.
- 2-3 years of experience of Symantec Backup tool.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Problem analysis skills and apply technical solutions.
- Experience of OS and Other application migration is must.