The opening is with our client who is one of the eminent multinational names in the eCommerce World.
Looking for 9+years of experience candidates.
Good to have candidates from ecommerce background.
- Manage technology release implementations and create project plans, co-ordinate with development team, support group, product, and operations.
- Manage follow ups during post implementation..
- Manage business relationships with the senior business leaders associated with these projects; build and sustain strong relationships, ensure buy-in from all the stakeholders
- Understand business needs and identify opportunities to improve processes/potential growth.
- Support businesses as SME during the service delivery phase.
- Coordinate with business, operations, application support, system support, engineering managers and developers to get the work done.
- Keep track of project tasks and ensure all risks and issues are mitigated
- Experience and Knowledge of Java, J2EE, Oracle, UNIX
- Experience in release management.
- Practical knowledge of project management methodologies (SDLC, PMI etc.) would be an advantage
- Should have very good analytical and problem solving skills to debug various issues.
- Fluent in English language with very good communication skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, negotiation skills.
- Experience in at least three of these skills: Spring 3.0 (core, MVC, aop), Hibernate, jQuery, JMS, Web services, memcached, MongoDB, SOLR.
Experience with "faster, lighter" Java tools including Refactoring IDE's, Spring, Hibernate and other open source technologies