Assistant Manager / Sr. Executive - Digital Marketing
The broad JD is as below.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Work towards creating a powerful & aspirational brand & a market leader in terms of quality, affordability & reach to the consumers.
- Analyze E-Commerce funnels and optimize campaigns based on dynamic business goals. Should be sales oriented too and understand nos.