· 4 or more years of experience in SAP Design and Implementation experience in the Transportation Management space
· 2 or more years successfully working as a business analyst or related experience on medium to large scale projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MBA (Operations)
- Experience with SAP TM, SAP APO – TPVS, Logistics Execution, SD, WM/ MM
- ABAP Understanding
- Experience with SAP Configuration
- Familiarity with technical requirements and system configuration
Required Soft Skills
- Strong problem solving/decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate technical and business information effectively to both technical and non-technical people.
- Knowledge of and experience working within a business analysis capacity on large and complex projects
- Proven conflict resolution skills
- Ability to understand our business, work across business units, be a team player and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
- Experienced working with ambiguity
- Experience leading and influencing others, including senior level personnel
- Established skills in identifying and developing strategies to address change management issues.
- Experience in one or more of the following operations spaces: Supply Chain Management, Shop Floor, Quality Management, Warehouse Management, Transportation Management, Procurement & Property, Plant and Equipment
- Project demands may from time to time require work during non-standard business hours. An example would be during a system implementation at a plant which can only happen during scheduled downtime
- Ability to travel up to 10% - as per business need either domestic and/or international