12+ years of experience in Java/J2EE.
• Strong foundation in OO Design & Enterprise Architecture and Design Patterns.
• Experience in designing & building reusable Utilities, Services and Frameworks
• Experience in working with Agile SCRUM development programs including ability to work productively and efficiently with global and distributed teams.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills including ability to make decisions with incomplete data/uncertain environment.
• Good communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly articulate decisions, design direction, technology choices etc.
• Quick learning skills and adaptability to new concepts and technologies.
• Strong knowledge in Core Java and Multi-Threading concepts.
• Deep expertise in one of front-end technologies (HTML5, JS,Angular), middleware (messaging, ESB etc.) or back-end technologies (RESTful web services, databases) and a broad working knowledge across the stack.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualifications/RequirementsMaster’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
10-15 years of experience leading enterprise architecture
Significant hands on experience designing and developing using the technology stack primarily Java, Hibernate/JPA, Spring
Proficient in DB/SQL. Understands DB concerns when designing solutions. Knowledge of JS, angular.
Previous technical leadership of team(s) required.
Good communication skills. Ability to understand and communicate complex solutions to team
Tech stack includes:
Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web-services,
RDBMS like Oracle/MS SQL,
Maven, Junit, SOA , OSGi, DB , CloudDesired Characteristics Significant experience working in an Agile,
Extreme Programming (XP) or Scrum environment
Self-motivated leader and team player
Experience in architecture and design of cloud native applications including micro-services based architecture.