Our client, a mobile studio focussed on casual f2p games, are currently looking for a Senior Unity Developer due to company expansion. They offer fantastic benefits and working conditions as well as a flexible working schedule. They are offering a permanent contract, subject to three month probationary period. For overseas candidates, relocation can be provided.
The ideal candidate will have a strong developer or programmer background, and be able to work autonomosly as well as with a team and management.
- 3 years of experience+, and at least one shipped title
- Experience with Unity3D and C# language is a plus.
- Experience with C++ language.
- Strong skills in writing, well organized and clean code.
- Ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code, and learn new concepts easily.
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and software engineering.
- Great understanding of algorithms and techniques used in games, related with: AI, physics, user interface, scripting, audio, server communication..
- Solid understanding of 2D/3D graphics and math involved in computer games.