Our client is a leader in mobile gaming, and has gone from strength to strength in each game they have shipped. To continue this growth, they are looking to add an Product Manager to take on a role in their international team. You will be reporting directly to the Product Owner and cover various responsibilities for both existing and new IPs.
This position offers relocation, a very competitive salary and various other benefits including lunches, social events, language classes and various every day discounts.
· Work alongside producers & senior members of the team to ensure consistent and structured plans & roadmaps for IPs
· Adapt different ideas & concepts from design & art to reach business objectives
· Analyze game date with the BI team to understand and progressively move towards new & improved features based on customer insights
· Propose & strengthen promotions & in-game events in collaboration with the live-ops team to increase retention, engagements & revenues.
· Contribute to & suggest game strategies and overall business goals
· Work towards consistent improvements in terms of customer engagement, monetization etc.
· Keep up to date with market trends, competitors & develop new strategies for success
· Analytical, strategic and KPI focused
· Business savy with strong market knowledge and able to justify & demonstrate changes needed
· Proficient in Excel
· Able to create wireframes, product specification and white-papers.
· Bachelors or Masters’ degree from a top university
· Experience in working with top grossing games