Our client, a mobile studio focussed on casual f2p games, are currently looking for a Senior Game Designer due to company expansion & new projects.
They offer fantastic benefits and working conditions as well as a flexible working schedule. They are offering a permanent contract, subject to three month probationary period. For overseas candidates, relocation can be provided.
You will have at least three years experience as a Game Designer, at least one f2p shippped title and have strong working knowledge of monetization, and be comfortable working with Unity.
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years' game design experience, including senior or lead design experience on a mobile free to play title
- Free to play experience
- Strong understanding of F2P monetization
- Able to work creatively in a demanding team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional understanding of all types of games, their mechanics and the interplay of game elements
- Ability to create, document and communicate all aspects of the overall game vision
- Oversee all elements of gameplay, story, characters, level design and scripts
Beneficial skills and experience:
- Background in coding
- Strong understanding of analytics and game balancing
- Experience working in Unity environment
- Prototyping skills
If this position in Barcelona could be for you, then send your current CV to email@example.com