We are looking for an Agile Technology Architect - PHP Magento who will be responsible for defining and maintaining the structure of our European E-commerce Platform (based on Magento and PHP Language) , and ensuring that it will meet the requirements. The agile architect we are looking for, must also help the different countries' team to work together in an agile fashion, to jointly own the solution, and to interface well with other parts of the organisation.
· Strong experience of Agile Metodology as a Scrum Master.
· Strong experience of Magento, using best-practice extension building approaches
· Knowledge of website design, usability and functionality, and a strong knowledge of HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
· A strong knowledge of PHP5, using modern approaches to maintainable and flexible systems (e.g., MVC, service-oriented architectures)
· A firm understanding and flair to explore and utilise the latest web technologies and best practices.
· PHP (5+ years), HTML (5+ years), CSS (3+ years), Magento (2+ years)
· PHP Debugging (XDebug, ZendDebugger), IDEs (Eclipse PDT, ZendStudio, Netbeans, PHPStorm, etc.)
· Git/SVN source code management
· Able to provide examples of work
Highly advantageous skills
· Knowledge of PHP Frameworks (like ZendFramework, Yii, CodeIgniter, Symfony, etc.) and content platforms (like WordPress)
· Basic experience of Linux systems administration
· Basic or intermediate level use of Adobe Photoshop or similar to enable image manipulation and website/email build from PSD files.