Antal International Network is the leader in EMEA & Asia Executive Search & Selection. Our network comprises over 130 fully-staffed offices in over 30 countries recruiting talent in a range of industry sectors & skill functions. Since inception in 1993 Antal has placed executives in over 75 countries and offers staffing solutions from Retained Executive Search, Search & Selection to Contingent Recruitment in Permanent, Interim & Contract / Temporary staffing.
Our office specialisation is the Technology (IT, Telco, Electronics and Automatics).
With headquarters in Barcelona, Spain, delivers security solutions for consumers and businesses. Is looking for brilliant software engineers to join an international product development team. Specifically, a Full Stack Software Engineer.
There's a big technology stack to learn and dominate. The application you will be working on has millions of users and owned by a famous internet security company with 200+ million customers. You will be working on a horizontally scalable application running PHP and Python, deployed on Amazon web servers and crunching data using Hadoop/Hive big data technologies.
● 2+ Solid Years of PHP programming experience with server side web application development
● Strong SQL experience developing and optimizing queries and storage procedures
● Practical understanding of design and implementation of OOP applications
● Experience with teamwork tools (code revision system, bug trackers, etc...)
● Experience with Jira, Git, Bitbucket
● Experience in Python (or willing to learn all about it)
● Experience in Linux Operating Systems
● Experience in Agile teams
● Experience in developing across multiple browsers and platforms to ensure conformance to requirements
● Experience in quality assurance techniques (Unit / integration testing, Continuous integration, etc.) is a plus
Characteristics we like to hire:
● Ability to work and communicate in a dynamic team environment
● Innovative thinking and problemsolving skills
● Proactive and collaborative mindset
● Good written and spoken English
● Organized and effective personal time management
● Ping pong skills a plus!
Permanent contract (Barcelona, Spain)
Want to be informed– join HEADHUNTER España LinkedIN Group!