Senior Reservoir Engineer
Based on his/her previous experience, to be the Geosciences Champion for company China. In particular he/she assists the Technical Director and the Junior Geoscientists in the geological works related to the development of Underground Gas Storage sites, geothermal activities or unconventional gas field developments.
- Perform prospect assessment/evaluation in order to characterize the layering and determine reservoir capability
- Conduct and propose exploration studies depending on company China targets
- Use conventional well test analysis to understand and perform reservoir analysis on a production field or for a porous UGS
- Conduct log analysis and interpretations
- Conduct and perform PVT analysis
- Understand analysis of gas recovery and water removal for CBM. Able to assess recovery from CBM wells.
- Is familiar with specialized simulation techniques/software.
- Understand and apply decision & risk analysis to estimate field performance prediction or to estimate the feasibility/performance of a porous UGS
- Participates in technical meetings with company PARIS or with customers or in any meeting able to favour the extension of the activity of company in China.
- Support/Coach the Junior Geoscientists in their skills improvements. Perform QA/QC of their activities.
- Liaise with the Business Development team regarding any subsurface related projects.
- Master Degree in Reservoir Engineering or equivalent – Essential
- 15 years experience in oil and gas as Reservoir Engineer or equivalent - Essential
- Knowledge of Porous Underground Gas Storage - Desirable
- Ability to develop, write, improve and present report - Essential
- Committed to the continuous improvement -Essential
- Fluent in English- Essential
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) - Desirable
- Able to speak French - Desirable