Position Summary and Primary Responsibilities
· Post Accounts Payable vendor invoices
· Check all expense reimbursement reports in detail and post them in ERP system
· Prepare payment on E-bank
· Maintain records within the department (i.e., journal entry filing and review)
· Other ad hoc projects and analyses as needed
A. Enjoy a “hands-on” environment and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
B. Must be accurate, and detail-oriented
C. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related majors
D. Computer skills: Excel and Word
E. 1-2 years’ Experience in Accounting
III. Preferred Qualifications
A. Working Expenses with Vendor is preferred.
B. Good oral English is preferred
C. Experience with ERP system is preferred.
This job description has been designed to indicate the gen