- Review BU work to ensure the right accounting for actual expenses.
- Review BU work to ensure the right accounting for parts related provisions.
- Prepare monthly forecast for expenses and parts.
- Analyze the actual vs. forecast for expenses and parts
- Self-audit employees’ reimbursement and vendor payment request.
- Monitor and control marketing and homologation exp.
- Review and follow up the provision balance related to expenses and parts
- Follow up warranty payments and the status of the held payment.
- Prepare the regional P&L and be the finance partner for region.
- Act as system key user to support daily problems
- Coordinator of fixed assets management
- Conduct dealer assessment
- Prepare ad hoc reports and back up other team members
Key performance indicators
- Finish all requested reporting, analyzing, planning and forecasting before deadline with accuracy. (Including monthly closing exp. accrual, monthly expense forecast, monthly regional P&L, etc.)….
- Proactively support operations and handle requests.
- Support each team to meet financial target and expense within budget.
- Take key role for financial system coordination; propose improvement solution for different group systems to support our business and financial consolidation.
- Conduct dealer assessment to control credit risk.
Main competence requirements
- Bachelor degree or above
- Major in Accounting or Finance related
- 3+ years working experience in controlling field
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and SAP
- Good communication and analytical skill
- Big 4 or MNC experience is preferable