· Development of strategy, targets and work plan for the area.
· Develop, justify and control the budget for its area of control.
· Analyze indicators for the development and implementation of strategies in function its results.
· Assign roles and responsibilities, audit and control the collaborators compliance with the internal control of its area.
· Assure to implement the MMS (Maintenance MOS).
· Approve and Manage the implantation of improvement projects (savings, optimization of resources).
· Audit and control the collaborators compliance with the Quality systems, environmental and Security guidelines proper’s of the area and the entire plant.
· Manage the implementation of engineering changes and new projects.
· Supervise the work performed by the collaborators and perform control actions.
· Responsible of the follow up of the development plans of his/her collaborators.
· Responsible to maintain our operative equipment and facility in good operational conditions
· Attend meetings (Operations, customer, supplier, etc).
· Bachelor Degree in: in Mechatronic or Electromechanical engineer.
· Fluent in English
· Minimum of 8 years background in industrial mechanical maintenance
· Minimum of 8 years background in electrical maintenance
· Experience in Automotive Industry