· Development of strategy, targets and work plan for the area.
· Guarantee the quality of products from raw materials receipt to finished product delivery
· Guarantee certification in quality and environmental systems
· Conduct data analysis and process capability summary reporting
· Aid in the Advance Product Quality Planning for all major engineering changes and new products.
· Serve in a key role in the facilitation of Quality System training and implementation
· Coordinate outside vendor tooling approval run-offs, internal material testing and inspection
· Customer service regarding quality performance issues in our products
· Develop, justify and control the budget for its area of control.
· Analyze indicators for the development and implementation of strategies in function its results.
· Audit and control the collaborators compliance with the internal control of its area.
· Approve and Manage the implementation of improvement projects (savings, optimization of resources).
· Audit and control the collaborators compliance with the Quality systems, environmental and Security guidelines proper’s of the area and the entire plant.
· Supervise the work performed by the collaborators and perform control actions.
· Bachelor Degree in: Industrial and Systems Engineering, Industrial Administration Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
· Fluent in English
· Experience in Quality and Manufacturing Processes Areas
· Experience in national and foreign customer service
· Experience in Quality Administration Systems
· Experience in Auto parts Metal Mechanic Industry
· Certification as Quality Engineer or Manager