The Lead Proposal Engineer is accountable for the production of the S/M local market Proposals He/She has been assigned until the award of the tender. Alternatively, He/She may also be part of a Global & Large project Proposal Teams, with an assigned scope limited to a part of the Project or to specific tasks.
· Once an opportunity has been found, He/She will supporting Sale on technical assessment, provide basic technical data including initial process description, basic drawing, and main equipment list and initial budgetary offer.
· Once the tender has been received, and depending on the complexity and the size of the Project, He/She may be fully in charge of the Production of the Proposal, or only a part of the Proposals under the lead of a Proposal Manager.
When given the full responsibility for a Proposal, He/She makes sure that all tasks are addressed, and coordinates with other department and support services wherever necessary. He/She then draws up the planning and the budget for the Proposal, and follows-up during the course of the development of the Proposal and ensures that the development of the proposal is compliant with the Management system and procedures in force. He calls all necessary meetings, tracks and monitors all decisions.
该方案工程师会全权负责所承担的项目中所有竞标相关的内容，并与其他部门（如工程设计与采购）进行接洽和合作，在关键决策过程中召集相关人员进行会议商讨， 充分调动资源达成成果。该工程师还需要进行方案的进度有完整的计划和恰当的预算管控，并且在方案的成型过程中全面跟进，确保方案的发展符合公司管理体系框 架。
· He ensures that the Execution Organization and the Construction delivery strategies are defined in coordination with the BU Execution Department.
· He drives the process, engineering and drafting teams in order to target the most competitive layout, technologies and process treatment lines. For his scope He/She ensures timely production of all design deliverables required for the Proposal.
He evaluates the cost of the Project together with the support of the Supply Chain Platform and the local Execution Department; he/she then evaluates the value of the project against the bid evaluation criteria.
· Upon request of Sales leader or the Proposal Manager, He/She may be asked to be involved in the relationships with the construction Partners or to contribute to the set up of contractual agreements.
· He reports on all risks, and proposes mitigation strategies. He/She is accountable for the preparation of the risk meetings.
He contributes to Client’s presentation and negotiations upon request of Sales team or Proposal Manager
· He ensures a proper transfer of his Proposal scope to the Execution Team after the Project is awarded.
· A good technical know-how/Degree in the field of waste water treatment, especially in industrial wastewater treatment (petrochemical & fine chemicals, metal industry, pharmaceutic, and electronic, )
· A good knowledge in budgeting including cost components, process optimization, materials selection, key equipment supplier analysis, engineering estimation.
A good understanding of a project life cycle, starting from RFQ, to signing the contract, until project execution and Final acceptance, the skill in technical presentation and negotiation is a big plus.
· At least 5 years working experience in technical proposal, or engineering sections, experience in engineering consulting firm or design institute will be a plus.
· Be familiar with project management procedure.
Fluent in English with very good written and spoken skills.
· A team play spirit is a MUST,
· Be flexible with working hours.