It is a job in a global BtB matrix organization in a cross-organizational setting
Position is based in Beijing with direct reporting lines to the Managing Director, China and dotted reference to corporate marketing in headquarters.
· Analyze market trends
· Gather and analyze customer insight.
· Lead generation and qualification
· Develop, direct and implement regional and local marketing activities in compliance with regional and local business objectives, e.g. campaigns.
· Channel management, including platform optimization and content development: tactics, planning and execution. (Channels: www, webinars, social, conferences, seminars, print etc.). In close cooperation with corporate marketing in HQ
· Create and/or coordinate advertisements, trade show/seminar presentations, press releases and other marketing materials – in cooperation with business unit and corporate marketing
· Prepare and adhere to budgets
· Secure an optimal regional supplier network and act as primary contact
· Sharing of best practices within the region (APAC) and globally
· Secure brand compliance across all regional marketing material and platforms
· Identify and report back to HQ on local findings with global potential
· The Regional marketing manager will be part of the global marketing team (business unit marketing, regional marketing and corporate marketing) and participate in annual marketing seminar, global competence development and relevant global projects
Skills & experience:
· A degree in Bachelor.
· At least 5 years high level marketing experience in a global BtB company - preferably within the energy industry
· Proven track record of leading marketing projects to success in international organizations
· Experience with assessing, choosing and cooperating with marketing and media agencies
· Strong experiences within digital/online marketing/sales within BtB
· Knowledge of industry trends and/or data collection and analytics of trends
· Web competencies – landing pages, newsletters, data collection/analytics
· SEO competencies
· Fluent in English, written and orally
· Result oriented
· See challenges as opportunities rather than barriers
· Is motivated and driven by complexity
· Willing to work both on a tactical and operational level
· Open minded and curious
· Impactful with great execution power
· Team spirited and strong relationship builder
· Good communication skills
· Strong collaboration skills – also cross-cultural