familiar with the process of gasoline hydro-desulfidation , including: start-up, troubleshooting and optimization, etc;
follow up the operation of the units licensed by the Company’s shareholder in the territory of China;
visit clients and collect information necessary for the Company so as to ensure that the units are operated in optimized conditions;
help the Technical Assistance Team in Rueil France to review the operation data and elaborate a report of recommendation as the case may be;
coordinate with the Technical Assistance Team in Rueil France, assist clients in the operation of units in respect of troubleshooting, optimization, etc.;
report to the General Manager and report functionally to the Director of the Technical Assistance Department of the Company’s shareholder;
participate in the start-up of the units in China or overseas.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Excellent in arrangement/coordination, and communication skills;
3. Responsible for multiple projects and able to work under pressure;
4. With strong practical writing and document editing ability, skilled use of window office;
5. Excellent Mandarin and English with strong capabilities of listening, speaking, reading, writing, and translating.