General Job Description and Responsibilities
• Perform professional mentoring and guidance to team member
• Analyze wind data and calculate wind conditions
• Design/optimize WTG layout considering AEP and Loads
• Assess the WTG configuration and integration
• Perform site inspection in field to verify site condition
• Provide Technical support to commercial and Program for Site assessment issues
• Represent Resident engineering to participate technical liaison meeting or training seminar
• Master or above in Science and Engineering, like Wind power, Mathematics, Meteorology, etc.
• At least 5 years working experience in the site assessment/wind resource field
• At least 1 year experience in managing small team, 2-4 people.
• Experience in calculating and preparing report
• Experience in manipulating WAsP, Meteodyn and Windpro, etc.
• Experience in working on sites
• Familiar with wind turbine generator, wind farms
• Able to be in travelling to WF site sporadically, including mainland China and APO countries.
• Excellent written and verbal communication capability in English
• Capable to cooperate and work independently under pressure
• Patience and Responsibility