Position: The Technical Sales Global Trainee
The Technical Sales Global Trainee (TESA GT) candidates will go through extensive training program including Industrial Program in the mill and on-the-job-training in the oilfields to get a deep understanding of *** products' application. After graduation in two years program the candidate is expected to work as technical sales representative in China responsible for promoting ***' products and services to the clients from technical perspective and build differentiation from competitors.
- University degree & above in Engineering or Petroleum related discipline.
- Good critical reasoning capability.
- Advanced English in both speaking and writing.
- Able to manage multiple tasks under challenging environments within tight timeline.
-Good team work spirits and team player
- Able and willing to travel for both domestic and international trips with high frequency
- Be flexible to be relocated to different locations
- working or intern experiences in upstream oil and gas industries is preferred
- less than two years working experiences