Job Title: Trainer
Department: Retail Operations and Human Resources
Relationships: Report to Training Manager; Supervises: Nil
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Independently manage and conduct training programs for covering a full spectrum of products & services, processes, and sales and customer service training.
• Adapt and implement the training guidelines and programs received from the HQ (Italy) and ensure that all training materials are ready to use and up to date.
• To assist in identifying and prioritizing training needs aligned to the company needs and mystery shoppers program.
• To collect and consolidate the training needs analysis and training records for the company.
• Perform field coaching and on-the-job training (OJT) as well as implementing improvements in policies.
• Perform post training follow up, monitor training needs and do assessment of sales team.
• Handle training calendar, measure and track results from all training programs.
• Manage retail training budget.
• Review and edit training materials translated to Chinese (if necessary).
Job Qualifications & Specifications
• Holder of a University degree and a professional qualification in training & development.
• Minimum 3 years of training experience in preferably retail industry.
• Energetic, positive, mature, analytical and passionate about training and developing people and strong ability to transfer knowledge and inspire people.
• A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• High proficient in software such as Ms Word and Powerpoint and with excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Position requires travelling