Essential responsibilities include:
· Drive collaboration and innovative solutions with the region PS and SPS sales team(s) to drive growth activity.
· Develop strategies for expanding company’s service offerings and profitability enhancement.
· Follow and support the Company ITO processes and Commercial risk process and requirements
· Develop budgetary estimates, proposals and contract documents
· Responsible for setting and owning annual sales growth plans/targets
· Responsible for Orders Forecasting (by year, quarter and month)
· Provide pre-sales support including solution-selling strategies/tactics to enable region to effectively articulate the value equation and achieve set targets.
· Establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with all levels of the company’s organization
· Develop customer relationships and support assigned programs and clients
· Drive aggressive growth targets in all segments of the business: metric targets will address volume, price/margin, and cash collection
· Demonstrate commercial and technical expertise in specific market
Qualifications / Requirements
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in engineering, business, marketing, or related field.
· At least 5 additional years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Tendering or Customer Support
· Proven operational experience in commercial role, driving functional tools and processes
· Proven ability to work well in a matrix environment and across seniority
· Strategic thinker and courageous with an ability to develop and drive strategy autonomously
· Ability to think expansively, innovatively and laterally in a global, complex environment
· Able to build a connection to key stakeholders and establish credibility quickly
· China Work Permit
· Fluent in English and Chinese - any other language is a plus