· Developing compliant Brake system architecture offer, design and application for both China domestic and export offers/projects.
· Build-up an active and efficient communication to guarantee and upgrade the co-ordination between local system engineering and CoC’s on work structure, process, tools, preferred products as well as RAMS and LCC analysis competence of local team.
· Organize and develop the team to fulfill defined targets in specific fields and applications (Mass Transit, HST, locomotives, etc) or tasks where specified.
· Support, train and develop the technical team in project execution activities
· Preferable to have min 3 years Railway background from Car Builder or MOR China.
· New university graduates related subject from a Railway aspect. may also be considered
· Experience of already working with Brake Systems is an advantage (but not a must).