Senior BD Manager- Gas Infrastructures
Primary objectives: Lead Business Development in LNG Market / Able to give insight related to the complete gas chain
- Market analysis: collect information of regulation, pricing mechanism of LNG market, keep close competitor watch, actively support strategic department
- Setup of opportunity pipeline: in line with group strategy, identify opportunities which could grow company values through investment in LNG infrastructures and build up and enlarge company partnership
- Project assessment: identify risks of a potential investment, organize due diligence studies with various resources, actively support decision making process
- Proposal: Actively be involved in negotiation involving partners of deal structure and valuation with support from various resources. Actively lead the process of making proposal, revision till deal closing
- Ethics: Act according to the code of ethics and ensure that all the parties act according to the code of ethics
- 5 years’ business development experiences in China LNG market, and 10 years’ natural gas or energy related working experiences
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Good networking in China natural gas industries
- Bachelor of Engineering/Science degree or above; MBA degree is a plus.
- Strong team spirit and good interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation toward achievement and result-oriented personality
- Proficient in English communication; French is a plus.