Job Title: Head of Management Training
Reports To: Head of Training Academy
Department: Academy Sales & Service China
Company: Auto OEM
Management of Master Trainers Program for Management training, Pedagogical training and Coaching delivery
- Formulate and implement Learning and Training strategies considering headquarter’s guidelines, JV’s experiences and domestic peculiarities
- Provide academic leadership to the Master Trainers,
- Ensure Master Trainers deliveries according to the Brand standards
- Support and promote knowledge transfer during the training session as well as through other appropriate mechanisms like trainer communities of practice; dealer on site survey
- Implementation of corrective action based on trainee’s evaluation form and other form of feedback
- Enhance the quality of the trainee’s experience at, ensuring that the assigned trainers from JV and Business Units are engaged fully as partners in developing the learning experience and are appropriately supported;
- He/she mentors master trainers as they learn about new training methodology.
- Keep current on training approach and technology and understand how it can apply to the learning in the academy and workplace
• Communication Management and Partnership Management
- Ensure close links with the respective head of training department from the JV and Business Units to the continuous improvement of training delivery
- Provide feedback to respective JVs and business units the delivery quality of their trainers and agree on measures to improve and develop trainers qualification and competencies
- Track the development and learning maps of the trainers from JVs and business units
· Finance Management
- Prepare annual budget proposal for submission to the Head of Training
Once the year’s budget is approved by the Management, ensures that the available financial resources are carefully managed within the budgetary guidelines
• Team management
- Establish productive working conditions, discipline, training and development of all professional staff
- Set the targets for the team together with team members
- Monitor the targets and performance of the team
- Coach the team, daily management and guidance to team members
- Promote an internal organization that permits effective communication - up and down.
University education is a must while MBA preferred.
Strong communication skill and knows how to coordinate in complicated business environment.
Always Positive thinking even under adverse situations
Working experience (in years):
Automotive and training experience preferred while one of them is a must. At least 8 years in a managerial position.
Remarks (Language, IT-Knowledge, Certificates etc.):
Fluent in at least two Languages out of the three, Mandarin, English and German.