Mobile Edge Computing is a new area for cellular network evolution, our client take an important role in mobile network edge computing industry and standardization working group. The new hire will work as a member of the mobile edge computing engineering team; this position will act as a senior technical resource. Responsibilities will center on integration of some components and also overall system in mobile edge computing.
- Software integration and system integration from component level to system level
- Integrate mobile edge computing sample app, SDK and EPC/eNB/UE emulator
- Investigate and work together with developer to root cause bugs/issues during integration
- Track integration bugs/issues
- Support mobile edge computing customers
- 3+ years in software test and system integration/test.
- Proficiency in C language.
- In-depth understanding of OS theory, Linux is preferred.
- LTE radio access network and core network (EPC) testing experiences are a plus.
- Virtualization knowledge is a plus.
- Fast study capability.
- Fluent English skills including both written and oral English.
Education: MS/BE/ME/ BTECH/MTECH/MCA