System Software Engineer for Wireless Systems
- Software design and development for next generation wireless networks based on SDN/NFV.
- Able to develop/proof advanced technology and key components for eNodeB base station.
- Test, validation and optimization on system software.
- MS. degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar fields (advanced degree is a plus)
- Expert level proficiency with C and Linux
- Proficiency in qemu/KVM use
- Solid understanding of virtualization technologies
- Working experience in 4G/LTE and wireless network architectures is a big plus
- Knowledge about telecom network infrastructure is a plus.
Desired Experience / Skills:
- Experience with VT-x and VT-d is preferred
- Experience of NFV and SDN is a big plus
- Experience with Linux shell is preferred
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Self-motivated and passionate