Employment lawyer of a foreign consulting firm
- 4+ years experience in Employment Law both China and Oversea focus in an international law firm or top tier domestic law firm in Beijing.
- Top law school degree
- PRC Bar is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Good written skill both in English and Chinese
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and deadlines is essential.
- Computer literate in use of office software;
- Good personal integrity and outstanding professionalism;
- Self-initiative, responsible and good in teamwork.
- Can work under pressure