* Draft legal memos, analysis and proposals to clients
* Couch and supervise junior members of staff
* Conduct legal research and inquiries to authorities on general corporate matters
* Assist the Partners in managing clients, exploring and developing new business, and prepare fee proposal under Partners' supervision
* Involve in other legal matters, e.g. project finance, tax & customs, banking & finance, IP, employment, anti-trust, arbitration etc.
1. 6+ years of post qualification experience in corporate M&A issue in international law firm or top-tier local firm.
2. PRC Bar.
3. A good continuous working experience in corporate/commercial, mergers & acquisitions and foreign direct investments
4. Familiar with China market knowledge and corporate/commercial experience, ability to draft commercial contracts is required.
5. Native level Mandarin and fluent spoken and written English language skills are essential requirements for the position.