Senior Transaction Tax Associate of a European Law Firm
- Conduct legal research and inquiries to tax authorities on taxation matters
- Draft legal memos/notes/emails and taxation analysis
- Manage clients, prepare fee proposal under Partners' supervision
- Prepare newsletters on taxation topics and contribute to seminars organized by Commerce
- Involve in other tax-related legal matters.e.g. customs, foreign exchange, general corporate, etc.
- LLB from a top law school or Bachelor degree in Accounting, Taxation from a top Finance school, LLM or Masters in taxation from a renowned int'l school is a plus.
- 4+ years of working experience in M&A transaction tax dep. of a big 4 firm or in corporate tax division of an international and local law firm
- Experience in legal memo writing (English) practice
- Experience in legal advisory and legal research practice is a plus
- CPA, CTA qualification are preferred, PRC bar qualification would be a plus
- Solution-oriented & problem-solving mentality, Strong team-working spirit and good interpersonal skills, Self motivated with work dedication
- Can work under pressure