- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Analyse the training and development needs of employees and departments in conjunction with line managers.
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs that meet the skills gap identified through training needs assessment.
- Planning, budgeting, directing and delivering training and development programs to accomplish the organization’s goals.
- Evaluate the training & development activities.
People development 30%
- Drive and monitor performance management cycle within the organization through Global Performance Management system to support business growing.
- Promoting an open knowledge-sharing environment that builds knowledge, skills and service for the benefit of the organisation as a whole.
- Organizational talent management through facilitating, identifying, development, deploying, etc. to ensure internal talent supply.
- Developing HR training and development strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 5-8 yeares training deliver or related field
- Professional Knowledge and Skills: Good communication (influencing) skills both verbal and written in Chinese, and English as well, Management or Leadership related certified training programs, Ability to devise solutions to complex problems.
- Project management experience in people development or talent management
- Better to know the skills of setting up competency model or similar experience
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend