SELL-SIDE EQUITY ANALYST
A leading independent investment firm in Belgium (private banking, institutional asset management and investment banking) is looking for a Sell-side Equity Analyst to develop primary coverage on Benelux companies from their Belgium office with specialization in Financials.
The main responsibilities are to develop financial models and to maintain relations with the management of the Institutional clients through analysis and recommendations.
This is a great chance to improve your financial skills and to work within a strong experienced professional team.
• To build DCF models, to develop P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement forecasts and to analyze valuation multiples;
• Strong analytical skills and a good academic track record;
• With ability to assimilate a large amount of information and translate it into clear investment ideas;
• Experience in sell-side research;
• Creative personality with good commercial and presentation skills;
• Strong intellectual curiosity about financial markets in general;
• Fluent in English, Dutch and French;
• Team player attitude.
What we offer
We offer a great career opportunity in a dynamic, professional and challenging environment.