Our client is a leading player the energy sector.
For their fast growing wind energy division they are now seeking to fill the position
Project manager substations (m/f)
The part of the company that you will be working in is responsible for the successful execution and completion of projects related to construction of substations for grid connection of especially wind energy projects.
It will be your task to plan, design and manage procurement of components, needed for the construction of substations for grid connection of wind farms. Furthermore you will manage the construction and installation phase to ensure compliance with budgets and time schedules.
To achieve this, it is necessary that:
· You set up all required specificatios for technical requirements of the components needed for the construction of substations
· You conduct technical negotiations with suppliers up until contract closing
· You ensure that delivered components comply with technical requirements
· You have a very good technical understanding of HV and MV equipment used to construct substations
· You constantly ensure optimization of design of the components
What we therefore require from the ideal candidate is the following:
· University degree in electrical engineering, preferably in power engineering with a minimum of 6 years of practical experience
· At least 5 years of experience in project management in the field of construction of large electrical infrastructure projects, ideally in an international environment
· Experience in project management in the wind energy sector would be a huge plus
· Well fit in the cooperation with interdisciplinary teams
· Experienced and strong in technical negotiations
· Extremely good knowledge of technical specifications of HV and MV equipment for substations
· Flexible, communicative, teamplayer, perseverant
· A self-starter, tha is entrepreneurial and used to working self-responsibly
· Knowledge of a foreign language would be a plus
· Willingness to occasional travel
Applications for and enquiries about this position are welcome at email@example.com