Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier to the Automotive Industry with over 45,000 employees worldwide and a turnover in excess of 7bn USD.
In order to strengthen the growing team near Frankfurt, Hessen - Germany we are searching a:
Paint & Finishing Process Specialist (m/f) - Frankfurt Region, Germany
Purpose of the Job
The Paint and Finishing Process Specialist is responsible for maintaining, and extending, the technical expertise within the product line and for effectively communicating this expertise to individuals and groups within the technical community as well as to groups and individuals external to the technical community.
Your Accountabilities and Key Tasks
· Specific proficiency levels for each job skill required are defined in the Skills Requirement
· Assist plant and corporate leadership in identifying improvement opportunities; establish project goals, strategies and priorities. Instruct, mentor, and lead teams through continuous improvement events and projects.
· Maintains working skill level through active participation with supplier and customer application development activities
· Recognised by technical management team as a technical expert.
· Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of engineering practices to the completion of complex assignments. Crosses fields of knowledge, e.g. materials engineering, metallurgy, polymers, chemistry, etc.
· Work with Manufacturing locations and Engineering Wiper team as Paint expert in order to support root causes analysis and day to day understanding of the technology.
· Work with technical organisation to develop a coherent technological vision for the future.
· Support Wiper Products Technology Management to effectively manage the product development portfolio.
· Participate and lead development projects identified by Wiper Products Management.
· Has strong technical leadership capabilities and is self-directed. Proven capable of managing large projects and has the ability to direct the activities of the project.
· Whenever necessary, work with suppliers to develop/enhance materials to meet Company needs.
· Perform other technology and commercial functions as assigned by Wiper Products Management.
Your Knowledge and Experience
In case of interest please send your application in German or English to Antal International GmbH respective contact person Edward Moore via Email EMoore@antal.com.