~~An ideal candidate for the General Manager position should: be
• Capable for developing business on given market, so must possess an experience in business development in the area of B2B (most wanted with the services for industry) or work on the Client’s side on the quality department structures.
• Understand business processes in outsourcing companies.
• An excellent communicator, with strong listening and presentation abilities.
• Have a good level of autonomy, but with respect to the group strategy.
• Be a flexible person, able to communicate with professionals from different cultures and different business environments.
• Self-driven in action, willing to travel, energetic and with an initiative.
• Be mature and stable person aiming at the achievement and accomplishment of long-term projects.
• An experienced in leading, mentoring and effectively managing teams to performance.
• Have Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to lead in an ambiguous/fluid environment
• Demonstrate ability to work effectively under pressure, independently and within a team.
• Be open-minded to multicultural work environment
• Have mentally fitted for young and dynamic organization
• Must have university background (the most wanted: business/ management/ economy or mechanical/ technical studies)
• Fluent in Romanian and English, communication in other language will be additional advantage.
Salary and Benefits
Around 40-42k Euro gross per year - fixed part. The additional, an important part of the salary will be bonuses depended from work results (range 3- up tp 7% of yearly profit paid on quarterly basis).
The work tools supplied by the company are: corporate car, laptop and mobile phone, medical insurance + additional needed tools (two sides will agree upon them). The important part of the working hours will be fulfilled by business trips.
The main responsibilities will be:
• Proactively engage in identifying the newest market opportunities, growing awareness on the target market and supporting the business to achieve its targets.
• Implement rules, schemes, methods of work and procedures present in the Group. Respect them and being an active in creating the best practices.
• Define and execute budget according to the business strategy.
• Monitor the plans and report on the planned vs. achieved results. Prepare the report on the plans and forecasts.
• Co - management of the back-office team: recruitment, training and coaching, planning activity, supporting in sales and client relations, asses, motivate.
• Research and assess local market in order to identify business opportunities, market trends and information related to the competitors.
• Identify areas and clients which have potential for Business Growth.
• Create and cultivate a true customer oriented culture for the business unit that you activate in.
• Collaboration with the headquarter and other branches of the organization.
• Representing company in contacts with local organization/ authorities.
In the structure General Manager will be reporting to International Business Development Director and Board Member of the Group.