· Start-up a new entertainment division, which even considered to start as a small business, but is quite an innovative concept and expected to become very dynamic
· Plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of all daily operations
· Formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources
· Direct and coordinate activities of operation and marketing departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales
· Hire and Manage key staff, like F&B and entertainment manager and preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
· Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
· Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
· Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
· Monitor businesses and all company operations to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- A dynamic, good business development and/sales & marketing manager would have the key skills and experience for coping to this role, especially if faced entertainment industry before (ie fun parks, entertainment clubs, tourism, hotel, leisure). Experience acquired in such similar business is KEY for this role!
- Great customer skills needed
- Long hours availability during week-ends ; 7/7 type of presence would be needed especially in the start-up phase
- Managed small teams before - a real plus
- Be able to create a good family type of environment
- Lead the entity to profit as soon as possible
- Great English and another international language would be a plus
Only eligible candidates will be contacted back!