We look for senior engineers that are able to expand our Client team in Bucharest Office with a Full Stack Software Developer. He/she will be part in all the phases of the development: from the requirements to the delivery of the new feature to the customers. The developments are done mainly in Java, HTML5 and Adobe Flex with a NoSQL base developed by the team.
Main content of the role:
Contribute to the strategic decisions on the new features and the technical choices.
• Imagine, design and develop new features from A to Z as a team.
• Brainstorm to imagine a solution to a customer problem
• Prototype a possible solution when needed
• Make sketches of the User Interface
• Write and evaluate User Stories
• Design and develop code and automated tests
• Improve and sharpen the tools we use every day to develop and tests.
Must have -Skills/Qualifications:
• Deep knowledge of an object-oriented development language (Java, C#, Scala)
• Interest for software development best practices: (A)TDD, Pair programming, continuous integration & co.
• Good mood and strong personality
• Passion to design elegant solution to complex problems
• Ability to work in a team, to interact efficiently with other people.
• Ability to speak and write in English.
Career Development OPPORTUNITIES:
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
Employee career development is one of our client major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, our client global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within its subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits - A future and a potential for growth in an international company - A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals - Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills - Working time that can be flexible when needed - More paid vacation
- Work from home program
- Possibility to innovate during our hacking weeks - Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, drums, sports and more!