- To develop and maintain professional communication with the Client in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To be able to describe customer demand precisely to the Development Department.
- To respond and seek resolution to the reported incidents within set SLAs.
- Responsible for delivering support tasks, first level analysis of the incidents reported by the customer. Consults the Service Desk and the Project Manager regarding support tasks.
- Helps to clearly set Customer needs, demands.
- Diagnoses Change Requests and Feature Requests and supports Customer in framing and wording it precisely.
- Works in coordination with Business Analyst, Sales and Technical Departments.
- Presents the newly developed features to Customer and supports Customer in comprehending the newly developed features.
- College or University degree
- Minimum 2 years of application support analyst / business analyst / system analyst / tester experience.
- Minimum 1 year of account management / accounting / IT support experience
- Ability to work individually
- Strong analytic thinking, organizational capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, good conflict management skills
- Team player
- Fluency in English and Romanian (both written and spoken)
- Good command of Hungarian languages (desirable)
What we offer: a competitive salary and a great opportunity for professional development. If you are searching for a dynamic international environment, a job where you can expand based on your work experience.