Job Position:EBO Software Engineer
This position is part of Our client Emerging Business Operations Department in Romania and is responsible for specific activities according to the software development life cycle.
The Software Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, testing, maintenance, and support of software components for the product range. The Software Engineer needs to be experienced in the software design concepts in order to develop software implementations that realize the specified requirements objectives according to Our client EBO standards and conventions.
EBO Software Manager.
* Undertake the delivery of software design, development, maintenance and technical documentation according to the management requirements, development practices and industry best practices.
* Development and maintenance of specifications and user documentation in accordance with the relevant methodologies.
* Problem analysis and resolution.
* Performance of quality control/Verification and Validation (V&V) activities in accordance with the relevant methodologies.
* Recommendations for continuous improvement to the relevant methodologies.
* Software support activities, including global customer visits.
Qualifications and experience:
* Relevant degree in computer science or related field with at least 7 years of relevant experience.
* Experience with systematic software development methodologies (according to an internal development life-cycle) is a plus.
* Tracked record of delivering clean and working designs and architectures for both small and large-scale projects; familiarity with distributed systems or service architectures desired, but not required.
* Good foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
* Working knowledge of software and hardware development life-cycles including requirements analysis and review, design, implementation, and testing
* Programming languages: C++ senior level, knowledge of C#, java
* Working knowledge of QT framework
* Working knowledge of Design Patterns, OOD, OOP – UML
* Experienced with Windows and LINUX operating systems, shell scripting, python
* Good communication skills (written and verbal). These include communicating effectively and professionally with international teams.
* The ability to work and interact effectively in a team environment.
* Fluent in English (written and spoken).
* Permanent working contract
* The chance of experiencing a technically advanced environment
* The opportunity to grow into an international and dynamic context
* Attractive salary
* Various benefits