The Developer must possess advanced technical skills. As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, the Developer is expected to learn these technologies quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating them with our systems.
As a Developer you will:
- Develop and write the required code for specific applications.
- Collaborate with the other colleagues to ensure that the current suite of applications is meeting the clients’ needs.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Keep the project tasks status updated.
- Report status periodically to the supervisors - by request.
- Train specific clients on the use of the application if required by the company.
- Conduct training for new programming staff if required by the company.
In order to qualify for the company projects, the Developer must have relevant experience with C++ programming under Linux.
Required skills and experience:
- Higher education diploma - technical profile.
- Relevant development experience of at least 3 years.
- Good conceptual and analytical thinking, synthesis.