* Implement customized cloud solutions to meet specific organizational needs and constraints : start from the blueprint and turn it into reality , going all the way from the drawing board to the customer’s browsers and mobile devices.
* Deploy, administer and manage customers' cloud environments.
* Maintain feedback loop with our customers to ensure deliveries are according with their needs and expectations.
* Debug, troubleshoot & fix customer issues.
* Willing to participate (if needed) in support on call shifts to ensure functional continuity of customers’ cloud environments.
* React fast to ongoing customers’ requests.
Personal Abilities: Initiative driven, self-management skills, trustworthy, reliable, cutting edge technologies oriented, focused and a team player.
Skills & Experience:
* Very good at Linux & Windows server administration.
* Knowledge in cloud platforms and/or experience with virtualization solutions– Amazon Web Services,Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMWare—A MUST
* Understanding of system monitoring and logging (Nagios/OpsView, Cacti, Graylog2,ELK, etc).
* Experience with scripting (Bash , Python) is A MUST
* Maintaining automation tools (Puppet, Chef) and orchestrating CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins , Bamboo, Rundeck) is a strong advantage.
* Creative troubleshooting skills, out of the box thinking.
* Technical degree: Computer Science or Math background highly preferred.